Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Picky Eaters.

How on earth to kids/toddlers survive on bread, cheese, chicken nuggets and bananas? It must be that candy they sneak from time to time. Out of my 4 kids I have one good eater, that is Noah. The rest survive on next to nothing. Every night it is the same thing... Ian:"What are we having?" Mom: I say what we are having. Ian:" ewww, I don't like that". Someday they will like to eat.

4 comments:

Kate said...

I hear the same thing: "Eww! I'm not eating!" I often wonder why I even bother cooking. :)

Sarah said...

At least your kids will eat chicken nuggets. Still working on Abigail with that.

Tara said...

for now, I'm the only picky eater...I hope it stays that way.

Meta said...

i really love cooking but not for kids!!! it is so depressing to make food that they don't want to eat. i'm a huge fan of sneakin' it in....squash in their eggs, fruit in the smoothie, spinach in the pizza, etc.