Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Potty Training Success ???

Well a few months back I started trying to potty train Ammon. He wasn't ready, or maybe it was that I wasn't ready. Anyway last week I decided to give it a whirl again. This time we were using cars feel n learn pull ups. None of that underwear business ( not until he doesn't have accidents. . ). Oh yes and we can't forget about the mini- marshmallows for rewards. Anyway this time around has been (dare I say it) easy. He wants to go, and he will even tell me he has to go. This only after a few days. Maybe after 2 not so easy to train boys the heavens smiled down on me. I knock on wood and hope the success continues. One in diapers is a lot better than 2!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I believe in Ammon-he can do it!!