Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Halloween Preview

Halloween has always been a favorite holiday of mine. I love fall, and I love the idea of dressing up in fun costumes, and getting candy. As a mom halloween gets a little stressful, especially trying to find costumes for your kids, that do not cost too much and that are not too scary. It used to be easy, I would pick a theme and the boys would all dress alike. One year we did the Wizard of Oz, one year pirates, and last year Alvin and the chipmunks. This year Noah and Ian would not have any of my ideas, you see , now they are older and have their own ideas of what they want to be. So now I am on ebay every day trying to find the cheapest Diego costume for Ian and Troy Boulton (from High School Musical) for Noah. We are working one it. As for Ammon and Claire they are a little easier to please, I went to Old Navy and found the cutest ladybug costume for Claire, and a Fireman costume for Ammon. Both on sale, and both cute. Here are a few pictures of Ammon and Claire trying on their costumes.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love them...I never thought of that...it being harder to dress the older ones...it is nice to be able to put whatever I want on the kids now...thanks for the heads up...Max is going to be elmo and Seth is going to be a peapod.

April said...

Oh my gosh!!! They look so cute!

Julie Baldwin said...

Cute!!! It's nice being at a new school this year, I don't have to come up with a new Halloween costume, I'm just going to recycle old ones. We still haven't figured out what Devin should be. Any suggestions?

Kelli and Dana said...

Oooh they look so cute. Quick, mail one of the kids to me (your pick) so Dana and I can take them trick or treating and not look like two crazy college kids going it alone:) Love from the Gailans!