A few weeks before the big day, I sent my best friend from college an email that said what we were up to the next couple of weeks. I told her that we were going to the temple on the 20th of October. She quickly emailed me back and asked what session we were going to because she had just signed her and her husband up for the 11am session on the 20th. Believe it or not that was the same session we were going to be at.
I was so happy that I got to see my dear friend Sarah, whom I haven't seen for awhile. I am also happy that she and her husband Eric live semi close to us in Cincinnati.
What a fun day. Now if only I can meet up with my other favorite roomates. (reunion anyone)
2 comments:
I still need to do my post on our meeting. I must say I sure look hot as a pregnant lady. hehehehe:)
I noticed the new format on the blog. I think it is a great improvement (though maybe a tad heavy on the pink for my tastes).
Tough luck on the Indians though. They really fell apart.
Post a Comment