HELLO!!! Oh-yes got to love that episode! Love Seinfeld
I will always support postings involving Seinfeld. Kudos. And Hello.
I LOVE that show:)
Thanks for the laugh! Seinfeld is a favorite of ours too.
So you like the show or because of Clare? I didn't get in on the ground floor with Seinfield but once I did, I loved the repeats.
That episode was just on this week. Too funny.
OK, that is one of my favorite episodes. Heloooooooooooo and la la la!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
HELLO!!! Oh-yes got to love that episode! Love Seinfeld
I will always support postings involving Seinfeld. Kudos. And Hello.
I LOVE that show:)
Thanks for the laugh! Seinfeld is a favorite of ours too.
So you like the show or because of Clare? I didn't get in on the ground floor with Seinfield but once I did, I loved the repeats.
That episode was just on this week. Too funny.
OK, that is one of my favorite episodes. Heloooooooooooo and la la la!
Post a Comment