Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy Birthday dear Claire!




I really cannot believe that my baby girl is 2! Where does the time fly. Claire is such a joy to our family. We are so glad that she came!!!
Here are a few facts about little Claire

Favorite color: Pink (when I asked her what color cupcakes she wanted she squeeled "Piiink"
Favorite Cartoon: Dora the Explorer and Diego

Favorite Saying: Me, I do! ( in response to who wants to. . ._

Favorite food-strawberries and chocolate although she hasn't tried them together. won't that be a treat.

Favorite Things : Purses, phones, play-dough, crayons.


Here are a few pictures of birthday present and birthdays past. Happy Birthday baby girl!


August 14th 2008


August 14, 2007



August 14, 2006

6 comments:

The Cartwright Family! said...

happy birthday to a beautiful girl!!!! we are glad you are here too!

Tara said...

What a doll...happy birthday!

Max and Deborah said...

What a cutie!!! Just the other day you were pregnant with her. You are right... where does the time go?

Christina said...

Man, I can't believe how time flies! She is so cute! By the way, I think Mikey is awesome, too. I love how humble he is and how he respects him mom.

Susan said...

how great to have a pix from each year.

Marci said...

Holy Cow! She is so big. And beautiful too.