Well the day I have waited for all summer long is finally here. ( okay I am just kidding about the all summer long part.) And while the last couple of weeks I could not wait for school to start, this morning I was a little teary eyed as my soon to be eight year old Noah hopped on the bus( with out looking back mind you) as a 2nd grader. Boy time sure flies. He was very excited this morning, so I am happy for that. Ammon was so sad when Noah left, he doesn't like being left behind. I know it is going to be worse tomorrow when Ian gets on the bus for the first day of Kindergarten. So on this first day of school heres to enjoying all the little moments and big milestones that make life so sweet. As I mentioned Ian's first official day is tomorrow so I will post his pictures then.

Noah in his new school duds.

Getting on the bus
3 comments:
new school duds? new haircut? same smile....school....ah...relief...no mom for a few hours.
He's so cute, and so big! Mitch had his first day today too. I love seeing the pictures of your neighborhood, from the looks of the grass, you've had a hot and dry summer?
Mine start Wednesday. We had a good summer but the last 2 weeks i have been ready for 'me' time again. :)
Post a Comment