This is a class I need to take. Yes I am feeling like my life and home is a little more disorganized than it should be. I find myself often frustrated and trying to fix everything at once. I am slowly realizing that this will never work and I need to take things one step at a time. This week I will concentrate on the closets. One closet a day. I am posting this so I feel like I have a little accountability.
7 comments:
Good Luck! I think when you have small kids, organization is ALWAYS on your mind!
make sure you have a plan where to put the things you take out the closet. Cleaning out the closet is easy for me But where to I put all the stuff? A big load to the good will.
one closet a day is good. is best! but you have to recheck the 'done' closets each day.
Hey Nikki,
Thanks for looking me up. It's been so long, and you have several new additions (Noah was a baby, I think, the last time I saw you). Anyhow, take care and I'll be following your family's fun blog - Kim Griffith Beazer
I love organization. I try and FLY with the FLYLady. She is at www.flylady.net
Nikki,
It was so good to hear from you. Thanks for posting. Wow...your kids have grown up fast too. I miss getting to see you guys every so often. I love blogs, it makes it easier to keep in touch. Good luck with your organization projects...YUCK! So not fun.
I've been at Education Week at BYU and I found a fantastic book on organizing called House of Order. My sister has gone to some of her classes and says she is the queen of organization. You should check out her wet site for ideas, they are great! www.houseoforder.com
Post a Comment