When you 3 and 2 year olds are singing "Bama Obama, Bama Obama" to the tune of "Do As I'm Doing" through out the store. What are they teaching them in primary. ( Just kidding). I attribute this to the fact that every other commercial on tv is a political ad. My kids really don't watch that much tv. oh well Hope you enjoy this little funny for the day!
8 comments:
thats funny...the other day there was a john McCain commercial on and Maddie said...thats who grandma is voting for but I am voting for Marak OMamma. oh really??
Barak who?! jk, I loved being in a swing state, feeling like my vote actually meant something...in Idaho, everyone and their dog is Republican!
I still think I'm writing in my own name....what song will that fit to?
That is cute! These ads are getting sooo crazy!
That is cute! These ads are getting sooo crazy!
So.....are your kids voting Democratic this election?? Didn't know you were raising Democrats:)
Thanks for the laugh!
She looks like she's hunting or is that her "my mom's not watching, quick do something I'm not supposed too" look. Cute either way:)
Post a Comment