Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I heart Micheal Phelps. . .

...And also the whole 4x 100 relay team! I love watching the olympics, and cheering on the Americans to wins. My favorite events are Swimming, Gymnastics, and Track. But lets get to the real reason for this post. I think Micheal Phelps is an amazing athlete and his races are so exciting! I would have to say that the Mens 4 x100 relay on On Sunday night was the best and it was well worth staying up til midnight to enjoy the suspenseful win. I am a little addicted. The only sad part is that Dave is out of town all week and so I have no one to share the exciting moments with. Although It was fun this weekend staying at my moms and staying up with my sister Becca to watch the olympics. We had a great time.


Pretty much my favorite image from the olympics thus far. Can you see the excitement


Another favorite.

PS. Since writing this Michael Phelps has won the most gold medal of any olympic athlete ever. okay enough rambling

6 comments:

Glenn Franklin said...

Amy and I high-fived after the 4x100 win...

Leslie said...

Jim and I are in awe of this athlete as well. We had to rewind the relay three or four times and watch it again. We were just as excited each time! It's not that difficult to appreciate Micheal Phelps' swimmer's body either. Would you look at those abs?! :)

Heath'e' said...

Seriously, how fun is he to watch!! We also have been staying up WAY to late to watch him break records and win gold.!

Susan said...

How many times did you watch this? I recorded it and Robert and I must have replayed it 15 times..what an amazing 4x100! I was thrilled the US skunked the mouth Frog! (even if Robert is a frog lover).

Sarah said...

We too find joy in watching Michael Phelps. I think he is a machine!! He is amazing!!! I went to bed, so I missed the 4x100 relay-but Eric stayed up to see it. I wish I would have stayed up to see it too! Hey, tell Ms. Claire Happy Birthday. She is 2! Crazy how they grow up so fast!

JP said...

I'm not getting much sleep this week because of the Olympics, esp. swimming and MP...he is awesome!