Last night at bedtime, Noah and Ian were in my bed taking turns reading stories to me. While Noah was reading his book to me I hear a crunching sound coming from beside me. I turn to Ian who is sneaking an animal cracker from the shirt pocket of his jammies. I asked " why do you have cracker's in your pocket?" He said matter-of-factly "it's in case I get hungry in the middle of the night." I couldn't help but laugh.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness...I SO know that feeling...but for me it's thirst.
That's really cute!
I laughed!! Thanks for the humor. I'm with Ian, we all need a snack sometimes, even in the middle of the night.
Macy had a stash of chocolate i found in her room once. She was 3! I said, "what is this"??? really puzzled b/c i had no clue and she started crying. Busted!
Eva has candy stashed everywhere. It cracks me up but makes me worry because her teeth aren't so great. One time she had a whole box of (those weird) orange sticks (that Karl's family loves). Stashed under her bed.
Yep Sounds like Ian....hahaha that is too funny.
So that's why the bed bugs come around. And, way to go on canning all those vegetables. Millie will be proud!
Post a Comment