I don't have pics of Ian or Claire I will post those latter.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
I thought on this lovely halloween morning I would post some pics of the kids getting ready for school and the parties that will be there. Noah's school did not allow costumes but each class voted on a theme for the day. Noah's class did crazy hair day, we had fun spiking and putting orange colored spray in his hair. Tomorrow he will get a much needed haircut. Ammon has been wearing his costume for 3 straight days. Ian doesn't like his costume because he said one of his cousins ( a 3 year old) said he looked fat. ( seriously) But he will wear it anyway, I think he looks super cute. Claire loves dressing up but mostly loves eating candy. Oh the kids will be wired tonight.
I don't have pics of Ian or Claire I will post those latter.
/>
I don't have pics of Ian or Claire I will post those latter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice hair Noah! Ammon looks super! Can't wait to see Ian, I'm sure the little cousin was mistaken. And Claire, can't wait to see my little darling! She is tooo cute!
It's funny how kids get sensitive about what's said to them, but then again, we are all that way.
Post a Comment