I half feel a little guilty about writing about our past few days of warm weather after reading my good friend Julie's blog and finding that they had a little snow on the ground this weekend. But regardless, we have oh so enjoyed the upper 70 degree weather this weekend. We spent saturday afternoon at the park with some friends, and sunday we took a leisurely walk through the Sandy Ridge Metro park enjoying all that nature has to offer. Today I see that it will be 81 degrees and tomorrow 78 and it just gets colder from there so I am going to enjoy my last dose of summer, before winter sets in.
7 comments:
It snowed here on Sunday morning but didn't stick! That's it, we're coming out east.
Can you believe it was 85 here on Saturday, and we actually went swimming!!! Friends-parents have awesome house with an awesome pool that was heated to 87. I would never have pictured myself on Oct. 11th in ohio swimming!! Great weather! (Of course the heated pool made for some great swimming!)
yes...it was a great couple of days to visit with my godparents and then to bury my aunt. Love the shadows on the last pix, by the way.
The sick thing was that it was in the mid 80's all week and then we got slammed this weekend. My cousins in Ogden got 4 inches of snow. But it is going to be back up to 80 by the weekend. Utah has such SICK weather sometimes.
Oh how fun! We were in new england and it was beautiful!!!! Nice weather and the leaves driving thru PA and NY and CT were amazing. I love indian summer. I have to admit tho, i'm really ready for julie's snow. :)
Lucky!!! It is so cold here! You are smart to get out while you can.
We are LOVING the beautiful weather! Those of us who live in the midwest have some pretty crappy weather at times so these past few weeks have been like storing food for the winter:-) Love the photos. You have a darling family.
Post a Comment