Amy, Nikki, and April
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
It's Birthday Time again!
Well October is a busy month for birthdays. Why is this. Well my philosophy is that 9 months before October is January typically the coldest month of the year. . . enough said. Well with that being said today is my dear sister April's birthday she is a much younger than I at 26. Okay so not much younger but 3 years give or take a few months. Anyway she is very talented and creative lady. She makes the best succotash in 3 counties. She is very fashionable and is my "go to " for fashion advice. She is a great Aunt and is just an all around great woman. So Cheers to April on her birthday!

Amy, Nikki, and April
Amy, Nikki, and April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
MMMM, it's almost time for succotash!! Thanks for the birthday wishes and birthday song and I'm still waiting for my four balls of bubble gum. I Love You!
Happy Birthday April!
Hey...I remember eating some of that succotash at Thanksgiving, what? three years ago? I still remember it and would love the recipe! Can you share? :)
Post a Comment