This has been the theme to many weeknight evenings and saturdays for the last 2 months. Today was supposed to be the last game for both Noah and Ian. Noah played his game but it is looking as Ian's will be rained out. Now as I mentioned these were supposed to be the last games but.. they scheduled make up games for next week, both Noah and Ian are very excited. Now while it is a hassle to sometimes get the all the kids out the door and make it to the games on time, and while it takes up a whole lot of time I love it! I love watching my boys have so much fun. I especially love when they do well and try to act so cool about it, as if to say "aww mom it was nothing". So to me it is worth it, and just think of the fun we will have in 2 years when all 3 boys will be playing....
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Take me out to the ball game. . .
This has been the theme to many weeknight evenings and saturdays for the last 2 months. Today was supposed to be the last game for both Noah and Ian. Noah played his game but it is looking as Ian's will be rained out. Now as I mentioned these were supposed to be the last games but.. they scheduled make up games for next week, both Noah and Ian are very excited. Now while it is a hassle to sometimes get the all the kids out the door and make it to the games on time, and while it takes up a whole lot of time I love it! I love watching my boys have so much fun. I especially love when they do well and try to act so cool about it, as if to say "aww mom it was nothing". So to me it is worth it, and just think of the fun we will have in 2 years when all 3 boys will be playing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love that summer fun! Your boys are so cute!
I can't wait for Max to be old enough to do some fun stuff like T-Ball, let alone swim lessons...something...seemes like the door starts to open a little wider once they turn 3...waiting patiently.
Post a Comment