While the boys were doing their swimming lessons today Claire was playing by the kiddie pool. She started to get in, when she looked at the ground beside her and went into hysterics as if something had bit her. Well nothing had bit her, what was it that made her scream. .. A tiny balled up potato bug. After that she would not get off my lap for the remainder of our time at the pool.
4 comments:
Well, i'm with Claire. I don't like the out of doors either...the fact I will actually show up at the Primary picnic in less than 2 hours says a great deal about how much I love my husband who can't wait to go. Bugs? I wouldn't get off your lap either...altho I know I would squish you flat if I tried.
What a cute little girl. She sure is growing up! I guess she is not like her brothers who love bugs. She is going to be a true girl!!!
i find that terribly cute!!!
Karl thinks i teach the kids to get freaked out about stuff but they come that way, don't they?
Post a Comment