Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Disney the final chapter!

Well I must admit I have been in a little bit of a bloggers funk. I have more pics and stories to post about our trip, I just haven't had the motivation to do it. I will finish up with some final pictures and final highlights.
Here are the highlights
* At the Magic Kingdom we were chosen as the first family in the park. We got to meet a bunch of characters , ride on a welcome train and throw pixie dust to open the park. The kids also got Free autograph books and a mickey pen.
* Were in the right place at the right time or as they say it "the dream place at the dream time" and got Dream Fast passes that had fast passes for all the fast pass rides on it. This happened 2 of the 3 days we visited the Magic Kingdom.
* Claire got her "first" haircut at a barbershop on Main Street USA complete with mouse ears and pixie dust.
* Ate lunch at Tony's aka the Lady and the Tramp Restaurant.
* Attended "Star Wars weekends" at the Hollywood Studios
* The 3 boys were picked to march in the Star Wars parade and received yet another light saber, along with about 75 other boys and girls.

All in all we had a wonderful vacation. Vacations can be stressful but it made for some great bonding time and wonderful memories.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love all the pictures. Yes, vacations are STRESSFUL-but such great memories!! And you look like such a hot mama!! Love your hair cut!!

Max and Deborah said...

Very very fun!! Looks like a long exciting trip for your family. Love the pics.

Shelly said...

I love all family pictures. You made disney with 4 kids under 7 seem like a breeze!!! You gave me inspiration!

Susan said...

chip and dale were always my favorites

Heath'e' said...

How fun!! So exciting that you were the 1st family, and all the other fun stuff that came with it. Your kids will always remember this, what a great time. Love the pictures!!

Susan said...

you've been nominated...check out my blog for details.