Monday, July 28, 2008

Note to Self. . .

. . .Remember to shut the pantry door.




9 comments:

Boom said...

How in the world did she do that?

Leslie said...

That is too funny! Tralee's really into climbing anything and everything too! I don't know what I'm going to do with her! Looks like you have the same problem!! :)

Julie Baldwin said...

That is great! She would be good friends with my nephew Zach. He likes to climb on anything and everything. Was she stuck or can she climb down too?

Heath'e' said...

:) I love her face!

Shelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I call Kay My little monkey....monkeys don't fall out of trees and she dosen't fall off counters, carts,shelves or anything else that happens to be in her "jungle"

Sarah said...

Looks like we have a climber! I think she is eating too much Tyson Chicken Nuggets! I am so happy that Abigail is not in to that. She just pulls the chair up to the pantry and grabs what is in her reach. And lets hope she thinks that is the only way to get food! I think because Claire has older siblings, she is able to watch and learn!

Loren said...

Holy cow! First of all, I love seeing your house in the pictures, it reminds me of the many mornings we spent there, trying to escape the insanity of small children! But I totally remember Ian doing the same exact thing! You've got some serious climber genes in your family, Nikki! Happy Birthday BTW! I heard 29 is the best, so live it up, girl!

Kate said...

Could she be any cuter!?

Christina said...

That is so funny. She looks so proud!