Monday, March 3, 2008

A Taste of Spring for Post 100!


Yes folks here it is post 100. I am glad my friend Sarah turned me on to blogging. It is a great way to record memories especially when my journal entries are few and far between. Today was a perfectly lovely springesque (is that even a word?)day. So we braved the mud and, there was a lot from all the melting snow, and spent the morning at the park. There is a nice little park not far from us that has rubber turf for the ground under the equipment, this was nice because the kids got a little less muddy. Anyway it is amazing what a little sun and fresh air can do to raise ones spirits. Now if only it would stay that way, too bad they are predicting a winter storm tonight. Go figure. If anything today gave us a happy little glimpse of the warm sunny days to come.


7 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Yeah for spring! It is driving me crazy with this almost spring weather and then BAM!!!! snow. I don't know how much longer I can take it. It looks like you live in a really nice neighborhood. Someday we'd like to live in a nice looking neighborhood like that.

April said...

I really like the boots that Ian is wearing in his picture.

Susan said...

being the hillbilly that I am, I loved being outside in bare feet yesterday...and it was so delightful!

Kate said...

Yesterday was awesome! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy it.

Pete said...

How is this post 100? On the side, it says you have 68 posts for 2007 and 18 for 2008, a total of 86. Not to rain on your parade, but someone has to keep the Kitchens honest.

Nikki said...

FYI~ I have some posts that I have not published so yes it is post 100. I can do math you know.

Meta said...

it's freezing and snowing right now - i can't even remember what a warm outside day is....!