So the other day my husband noted that I write an awful lot about the kids on our blog, and that I needed to write something about me on here. So in copying off of my sister April I will post a few of my favorite things... ( do you feel like singing).
1. I love food. Yep I guess you could call me a foodie. I can remember places we have been by what we ate. But on the other hand I am not a good cook.
2. A new bottle of nail polish. Nothing lifts my spirits like a fresh coat of polish on my fingers and toes.
3. Sunny days
4. A good book. The only problem is that when I am am reading a good book I neglect to many things
5. The Office- I can't wait til there are new episodes on. I think next thursday.
6.Chick flicks - sometimes I can convince my husband to watch them with me.
7. Hot chocolate ( that probably goes along with the food)
8. Exercise- some may say ewe yuck. I just feel so great afterwards that it keeps me coming back ( most days)
9. A new hair cut
10. Gerbera Daisies
I think thats enough for now. . .What are your favorite things?
6 comments:
I like your list! And I love the new look of your blog...the color combo is one of my favorite things!
what a fun list... Gerber daisies are beautiful and there's something about them that make you feel so happy
my favorite thing is reading blogs that actually tell me something personal about the blogger...so thanx for that!
Hey, that's MY list of favorite things! Can I just cut and paste this into my blog? J/K.
Where did you get your new blog layout??? I love it.
I love finding out new stuff about you (and Necia). Obviously you guys are cool, that's why the brothers married you. But sometimes I'm blown away with how much time has gone by and how little I still know about you both. Thanks for this list. It helps me love and appreciate and get to know you even more!
Hey Nikki, I found your blog through Christina's. I loved reading your list and, like Emily, I have a lot in common with you. Seriously, sunny days, good food, the office. I mean, what more could you ask for??
Post a Comment