So apparently I have a little "ladies man" on my hands. Either that or my son is just really into spiking his hair these days. It was so funny, I sent Ian up to brush his teeth before school yesterday and he was taking a long time. So I went up to check on him and I found him sitting on the counter and "spiking" his hair. It really was cute. Here is the finished result
10 comments:
That's really cute!
That's about the cutest thing ever.
I'd be worried if I were you...he is definitely a ladies man!
What a cutie!
keep the spikes! for as long as he wants them! then prepare for what he wants next. i wanted my son to have long hair...he has only wanted short or buzzed. darn!
Ha Ha! Love the title.
I really think Ian and Laird could be brothers. They look a lot alike!
He is going to be your-social having too look good-son! Oh the fun you will have with Ian as he gets older. He is a cute boy!
He is soo cute!
He is a cute boy. No wonder my mom loves your family so much. . . it's adorable! This little guy is going to be a lady killer!
maybe it is for abby! jk
;)
Post a Comment