I love Claires headband!
CUTE!! I love that headband!! SO cute. they are a good looking bunch. BTW, love your new background!
so adorable. bunnies aren't this cute!
Abigail was upset when we took our pictures after church, but Ella was good. Kids-got to love them! And I think Claire looks just like Ammon-don't you think??
darling. . .I especially love that first picture of Claire. With the lighting and the flowers in her hair - ah, what an angel!
What a good looking bunch! Love Claire's cute headband!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love Claires headband!
CUTE!! I love that headband!! SO cute. they are a good looking bunch. BTW, love your new background!
so adorable. bunnies aren't this cute!
Abigail was upset when we took our pictures after church, but Ella was good. Kids-got to love them! And I think Claire looks just like Ammon-don't you think??
darling. . .
I especially love that first picture of Claire. With the lighting and the flowers in her hair - ah, what an angel!
What a good looking bunch! Love Claire's cute headband!
Post a Comment