Well it's finally over and for good I hope, well at least for this winter. It seems as though most of my recent posts have been about snow, well it is probably because that is all we have seen in Northeast Ohio for the past week or so. This weekend being the worst. The snow started on Friday morning and continued until Saturday evening dumping 18 inches of snow in some areas. I am not sure how much we got but it was somewhere close to that number. We were pretty much homebound for the weekend as the roads weren't plowed until Saturday evening. Church was canceled the whole nine yards. Needless to say we all have a bit of cabin/spring fever. Thankfully today the sun came out and it warmed up a bit. We took the kids out for a little walk to blow off some built up energy. We didn't make it very far, but it was sure good to get a little bit of fresh air! Hopefully this was the worst of it and spring is coming soon! Oh P.S. Congratulations to my little brother Brent and his new fiance Stephanie Rapp.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
After the Storm
Well it's finally over and for good I hope, well at least for this winter. It seems as though most of my recent posts have been about snow, well it is probably because that is all we have seen in Northeast Ohio for the past week or so. This weekend being the worst. The snow started on Friday morning and continued until Saturday evening dumping 18 inches of snow in some areas. I am not sure how much we got but it was somewhere close to that number. We were pretty much homebound for the weekend as the roads weren't plowed until Saturday evening. Church was canceled the whole nine yards. Needless to say we all have a bit of cabin/spring fever. Thankfully today the sun came out and it warmed up a bit. We took the kids out for a little walk to blow off some built up energy. We didn't make it very far, but it was sure good to get a little bit of fresh air! Hopefully this was the worst of it and spring is coming soon! Oh P.S. Congratulations to my little brother Brent and his new fiance Stephanie Rapp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What is Dave doing out in the street?? He could get hit by one of those drivers who has no idea how to drive in the snow!! Yeah, you guys got lots more snow then us! But it looks like you guys had fun in it! We had fun too! I still think you need to move South-and be our neighbors:)
I like how there's a robin signifying the coming of spring on all that snow in the top picture. maybe the bird is just confused.
Ok, I'll stop complaining when it gets down to 32. At least all of the icky snow is almost gone.
I know your SO sick of the snow, but that is awesome! I love it when the snow DUMPS on the world. Even if it is a big pain to real life. Looks like fun!
you need a snowblower! NOt a shovel!
I love the new look of the blog! It reminds me of spring!
Post a Comment