Monday, June 18, 2007

Tim & Faith


Okay so my sister Amy decided we should bid on a couple of tickets to go see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in concert on June 29th. Last year we had tickets to the show but they cancelled due to sickness and rescheduled it on a Sunday. So we didn't end up going. Anyway as luck would have it they are touring together again. We didn't originally buy tickets but found a good deal on ebay. So Amy won the auction! Yeah we have seats in section 100 row 2 @ the Q! Very close to the "cat walk" and I know that Tim is just going to pull us up on stage. Okay so only in my dreams! But anyway I am sooooo excited . A special thanks goes out to Dave and Art who reluctantly agreed to babysit. So we can have a night on the town in Cleveland.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like lots of fun!! Maybe Tim will take his shirt off and throw it to you and Amy!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Susan said...

does Tim his shirt off? Really? Well, that's one shirt I would not want...but the hat? Now the hat's another thing.

Take it off, Tim!