
So this morning I was thinking about my good friend Sarah who lives in Cincinatti. Tomorrow is her 28th birthday. And come August I will have known her for 10 years. She is one of my favorite all time people. She befriended me our freshman year at BYU. We both lived on the same floor @ Taylor Hall. I still remember I was sitting on my bed studying when she burst in asking me if I wanted to go on a double date with her and some guys. I don't even remember who these guys were but it started a great friendship! We have had many adventures over the years. From dressing up in our roomates ski clothes and tennis outfits to running down University Avenue as fast as we can to get a milkshake at the Malt Shoppe ( after a boy had done something stupid of course.) I often think back on those days and they make me smile! I know I never go back to the college days, but thats what memories are for. Anyway I am thankful for her friendship these past years and I am greatful for technology that helps us to stay in touch. I hope she has a very happy birthday. Enjoy the picture of us in our younger days ( 10 yrs ago).
5 comments:
Ok, so I just left a post, and ended up deleting it, because I spelled a word wrong, not that I said anything wrong. Anyway...thanks for the kind words. I do believe that 10 years has done nothing to us, we still look beautiful, or rather more beautiful. The college years were pretty great!!
I want to know what Sarah is doing these days....please add the info.
My good friend Sarah is now living near Cincinnati with her husband and their daughter who is 17 months. She is expecting baby #2 in December
You are so good. I'm at the forgetting people's birthday point of life. But I love you all more each day even if I forget your birthdays. 10 years wow! Are we that old? I'm so grateful to have been squished into the 2200 floor of Taylor hall with so many great friends.
Post a Comment