Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mo' Tab




So yesterday Dave and I went to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir at Blossom music center. I was a little hesitant to go at first. I admit I thought it may be a little bit boring. Also it takes about 45 min to get to Blossom so I figured it would be along night. Well it wasn't boring at all in fact it was very entertaining. The music was so uplifting. I was so fun to sit on the lawn and have a picnic dinner with my family and some friends. At one point we had to be super quiet ( no clapping) because they were using a section of the concert to tape the 4061 broadcast of "Music and the Spoken Word". That was pretty neat. Anyway it was a lot of fun and I am glad I went even though we had to pay the babysitter a lot for staying for 5 hrs.

No comments: