Well once again it is Sunday morning and I am at home again with sick kids. Ian recovered nicely after fevering for 5 whole days, two trips to the Dr. and one bottle of Tylenol. It was a virus, each time I took him to the Dr. she said, wait 3 days and come back in. Oh well. Now it seems as if Noah has caught the bug. It is taking the same course as Ian's so we will not go to the Dr. this time. Claire has pink eye and Ammon a runny nose. Ian however is back to his normal happy self so he went to church with daddy. Oh well hopefully this will be the last of it.
In other news it has been a busy week with baseball games and swimming lessons. Noah and Ian both are taking lessons at a neighborhood pool. Noah is like a little fish and loves the water he even jumped off the diving board onto a noodle! Ian on the other hand is a little timid around the water, he went the 1st day with out any trouble, 2nd day he sat out cause of sickness. 3rd day did not want to go in so he screamed, 4th day lots of bribery including a happy meal and candy, and yes he got in the pool. 5th day still more coaxing. Hopefully tomorrow there will be not whining screaming, etc.
Also this week the boys got on a knock knock joke kick. They make absolutely no sense but they think they're hilarious. Ammon came up with the best though all on his own. it goes like this "knock knock" "Who's there?" "banana" "Banana who?" " banana cream pie".
So pretty much you can say that I am about to lose my mind, from cleaning up puke, to dishing out tylenol, and especially from listening to knock, knock jokes.
Oh well tomorrow is another day.
2 comments:
Gotta love the Knock Knock jokes....and always a McD's happy meal. For me, it has to include an orange drink and IF I have extra WW points for the day, I buy an apple pie. Happy Meals are the best. Oh the stash of HM toys I have for the grands!
I can't believe Ammon came up with that joke. Hahaha!! I still think he's just a baby - but apparently he is all grown up making up his own knock knock jokes. I hope he tells it to me when I come.
Post a Comment