Sunday, December 30, 2007

True Blue Through and Through


For Christmas Dave and I thought it would be a fun idea to get all the kids BYU T-shirts. Claire has never had one of her own and the others have grown too small or been worn out with many wears. Well when we heard that our Cougars would be playing in the Las Vegas bowl a few days before Christmas we knew we had to let them open just one present that day! Anyway we were very happy they won!!! I even had to promise to tape the rest of the game for th boys so they would go to bed! Goooooooooooo Cougars!!!

6 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Megan would be so proud that you are passing on the cougar pride to the next generation.

Susan said...

even tho I am not a cougar fan, tho a cougar graduate, I think this is a superb gift idea....am so glad they got to open one gift early and in time for The Game.

But will you cheer for the Buckeyes against LSU? Please?

April said...

Those pictures make so proud!!! They are so cute. Go Cougars!!

Nikki said...

Susan while our number one loyalty is to the cougars. A close second is the Buckeyes! So yes we will be cheering for the buckeyes!

Sarah said...

You and Dave were so smart with your gift idea this year! Eric and I will have to do that one year for our kids! Go Cougars!

Megan said...

Julie is right--I love it! RAH RAH RAH-RAH-RAH!