Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah.



Noah age 2
Where does the time go? My first born is 7 today and is also missing 6 teeth. It seems like yesterday that we first brought him home to our little Y-mount apt. in Provo. We were much younger then, a little too young some would say. I was just 21 and not quite sure how this whole motherhood thing worked. 7 years later and I am still trying to figure it out! Anyway I am very very grateful for a son like Noah. He is very helpful, loving , and conscientious. He loves school, baseball , playing with friends and playing computer games. He has one of the most infectious smiles you will ever see, although as I mentioned before it is missing some teeth. He is also learning to play the piano, which although he sometimes complains about practicing, I know he secretly loves it.
This may seem like a bragging session to some, but it is my tribute to him on his birthday.!!! We are very blessed to have him in our family!!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday! It is one of my sweet boys birthdays also...my 31 year old, Benjamin...Hope Noah's is a great on.

Susan said...

Let me see...21+7=28? Is that how old you are? Amazing! I never know about people's ages and am always stunned to do the math, one way or another. You could be 21 still! altho I do know that THAT math doesn't compute.

Sarah said...

I too remember when Noah was born. You were my first friend to have a kid at BYU! You were also my only pregnant friend I ate with at lunch when we were at BYU-you will always be my special friend:) Anyway...Noah sure has grown up, and I think you are a great mom!

amy said...

having kids gives every mom a right to a brag session now and again :) he looks a lot the same from age 2 to 7. cute kid!

Kelli and Dana said...

Holy cow! Dana and I were marvelling that my first nephew is 7! I still pictures him more like that 2 year old boy sometimes. Tell him happy birthday for us and that we love him (you can tell them all that) Oh, and go cougs!

Susan said...

PS you've been tagged: http://gremhogs.blogspot.com/

April said...

Oh my gosh - he looks almost exactly the same, with just a few missing teeth and a little less Theodore like, but I still like to think of him like that.