Well it was inevitable.. How long can one alarm clock last? Well in this case my trusty old alarm clock lasted a good 10 1/2 years. It got me through college and my first 8 years of marriage. Well this past week our power went out and when it went back on I could no longer set my alarm clock. I am sad to see it go. However I am happy to welcome our new alarm clock which has two alarms, and it sets itself and also adjusts for daylight savings. It is great

Old faithful
3 comments:
I've had the same radio alarm clock since Jr High. It got to the point that I'd wake upon just the quiet sound of it turning on, without even any volume. Since having kids I no longer use an alarm so Darin has taken it over and I learned to sleep through it. I'm really surprised it still works after 15 years.
Wow - that is a pretty ancient looking alarm clock. Way to hold out though.
I am still using the wallet I made as a Boy Scout at Camp Wallwood when I was 12 - 18 years of solid use.
man..i'm jealous. our power went out with the huge power outage but everything came back on as always. my radio alarm clock is at least 10 years old and still going strong...and i just want one that has a CD player in it. Darn! Maybe next power outage. Lucky you!
Post a Comment