I can hardly believe it Ammon is now 3 years old. His birthday was yesterday and we celebrated with cake and a trip to McDonalds! For me Ammon's birthday's kind of mark our time here in Ohio, since he was born 5 months after we moved here. He has grown up so fast. We love having him in our family. Yesterday he kept saying I don't want to be 3. It was kinda funny, but there is some truth in it- growing up is hard to do!!
4 comments:
Nikki, Glad you are back to blogging! Happy Birhtday to Ammon! I will be lamenting my babies growing up in March when Macey turns 5 and Porter turns 2!
Yeah, Happy Birthday Ammon. At first I thought you were talking about Ian and I was like, no, he's about three that sounds right and then I realized it was AMMON! Wow. That was way too fast but good for him for accepting the inevitable:)
oh Nikki! that last picture is the best. What every mom needs...a 3 year old boy and a picture to keep forever to remember.
Nikki, so fun to see you and your expanding family! I love blogs! love, lissie maughan- chicago
Post a Comment