Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dental Dilemmas.

Today I am taking Noah to the dentist for the 2nd time in less than a week. Last week I took him because I was worried about his front tooth or lack there of. You see it has been over 5 months since he lost his baby tooth and a new one has yet to appear. Well the dentist told me there was nothing to be worried about he saw a tooth up there in the x-ray. It just may take another 6 months ( great). Well that night Noah tells me one of his back teeth was hurting.(double great). Why could you not tell me this before we went to the dentist. Anyway he woke up in the middle of the night with a toothache, and he woke up on Saturday with a little chipmunk cheek. ( more so than he already has). Well the dentist is not open on Saturday, oh well. We made it through the weekend, by Monday his cheeks looked normal, and today we will be making yet another trip to the dentist. Ahh the joys of parenthood.

No comments: