I am happy to report that the shopping is done and so is the most of the wrapping. I was determined to be finished by early December so, I could lay that stress behind me and enjoy the spirit of the season. The only problem is keeping the kiddies out of my closet. I did a good job of hiding everything, but my kids are sneaky. I guess I had that coming to me since that is how I was, and sometimes still am ( about gifts that is.)
The tree is up. We went last weekend to a tree farm and cut one down. The kids loved the tractor ride and the watered down cocoa to drink afterwards. It is not totally decorated yet, because we have been quite busy. It will have all the ornaments on by christmas I promise.
I hope you all have an enjoyable season. The only sad part is that it comes and goes way to fast!!!!
Here are a few pics of the last couple of weeks
Dad putting up the lights
Riding the tractor to pick the tree
Our gingerbread house
Claire posing in her Christmas get-up
5 comments:
It looks like your family is having a wonderful start to the Christmas Season.
So much fun! love your pictures. What a great memory for your kids to cut down their own tree! I love that!
That is the cutest picture of Claire in her Christmas outfit. Love the little beret.
This picture looks like a copy of Grandpa Kitchen. I can't believe David got on the roof after all the times we bugged Dad not to do it...thinking he would fall and crack his hip or something! Men!
Post a Comment