Here is a little cuteness to start off the work week.
My soon to be sister in law ( in 5 days). Took some pictures of my sister Amy, and my kids. They were taken in my sisters back yard. Who would have thought an old barn would have made such a cute back drop. I guess you got to have and eye.
that is the best pix. check out this website: http://brookesnowphoto.com/
It belongs to a niece of a friend who's becoming big in photography. There's a pix similar to yours with all men lined up against a wall...everyone looking out except one. Perfect.
10 comments:
sooo cute! Have fun in Vegas.
I love the crisp white shirts and jeans. Very cute!
i saw a picture a while back with a barn as the background. i was surprised as well at how nice it looks especially with the right clothing color.
Aw, that is a great picture. I love every pose and expression - the jeans and shirts - it's perfect!
that is the best pix. check out this website: http://brookesnowphoto.com/
It belongs to a niece of a friend who's becoming big in photography. There's a pix similar to yours with all men lined up against a wall...everyone looking out except one. Perfect.
Love it! Very cute!
A handy sister-in-law, can't beat it. That is an adorable picture!
When are you going to post about the wedding???? I keep looking, I know you are back!!! Hehehehe:)
Very cute picture. Do I get a copy of some of these? And where can I see the rest of the photos?
That is such a cute photo! I look at awesome blogs and wish I had the eye, too.
Post a Comment