
Well it is over at least until next year. Dave is happy because now Tuesday and Wednesdays night the t.v will be free. I thought the finale was great last night. I loved the tribute to Bryan Adams and George Micheal. It brought back memories from my childhood which doesn't seem like so very long ago but when I saw how old they both looked it made me realize that it was a long time ago- at least 15 years. Anyway I thought the two David's in the finale were perfect because they belonged to be there. They are 2 very talented musicians. All along I had a "crush" on David Cook mainly cause he is a "rocker" and I secretly want to be a rock star. I also liked David Archeletta he has a nice James Taylor kind of style which I also like. I think he will go far, And though I was routing for David Cook , I really thought Archeletta was going to take it. And I was okay with that because I liked him too and a Mormon American Idol could be a positive thing. The other reason I thought he would win is that I always pick the runner up. Yep ever since I started watching in season 2 I have picked the runner up. Well I guess my luck has changed because I picked the winner and I was and am still very excited about it! I will definitely purchase David Cook's first album.
On a side note David( Kitchen that is) said last night that it was probably good the Archuletta didn't win so now he can focus on serving a mission. Nice Sentiments
4 comments:
When David Cook won I thought of you. I thought you would be very happy. I wanted the other David to win, but I think Cook will go further with the career then Archuleta-because as your David says, "He needs to serve a mission." But then again Donny Osmond didn't serve one and look at what a great example he has been for the church. Eric and I thought Archuleta could be the next Donny Osmond:)(A lady in one of our wards joined the church because of Donny-I thought that was funny-didn't know that kind of stuff happens)
Yippy for doing a tribute to American Idol. What an awesome season, huh? Cook was my fav too!
Little David needs to learn to dance before he can be the next Donny Osmond. But really...no one could ever take Donny's place. :)
You pretty much summed up my feelings on the topic. I would have been happy either way, but I was routing for DC! Hooray!
Post a Comment