Thursday, May 1, 2008
"Mean Mommy" said Ian.
Well there you have it I am officially a mean mom. No this is not the first time have been called a mean mom nor will it probably be the last. Kids have a funny way of trying to get what they want by saying things like "Your the meanest mom ever" or "I don't like you anymore". I figure if I just brush it off they will realize that that little tactic doesn't work. Last night Noah and Ian were listening to the Indians game on the radio while they were in bed. Dave will sometimes let them listen to it til they fall asleep. They usually fall asleep pretty quickly, but not last night. Every 10 minutes from 7:30 until 9 I got a score update. ( Yep they are pretty into it).So at 9 figured that they would not go to sleep until the game was over so I went and unplugged the radio and took it out of the room. So then I was "the meanest mom ever". Oh well they forgot about it in the morning right after they checked the score on dad's blackberry ( yep they figured how to do that one pretty quickly), an found that the Tribe had indeed won. Happy Boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So what inning was it when you pulled the plug?
Sorry I didn't meanto delete my comment:)
In this Job (mother) we don't base what we do on approval rating. We just get the job done. Sometimes that means we are "Mean Moms" Oh well.
ps
I still have a pair of boys shoes :)
Post a Comment