Today is the last day of school. At our house that means in a few short months I will have both a kindergartener and a 2nd grader. Not to mention a preschooler and a 2 yr old. Where does the time go. I always get a little teary-eyed on the last day of school, when I think about how fast my kids are growing up. On the other hand it makes me happy to see what nice little people they are turning into. Having little kids is many times very stressful but at the same time it is also very joyful. I am happy to be a mom to 4 wonderful kids. For a little fun I am posting baby pictures of all 4 kids in no particular order. See if you can guess who is who and then I will post the answers tomorrow or the next day.
1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)
5 comments:
I know who is who, 1-Ian 2-ammon 3-Noah and 4 Claire :) At least I think I am right.
3-noah
1-ian
2-ammon
4-claire.
Pretty good considering I only new Claire as a babe. But to be honest, I went with the age of the pictures. Wait....oh look....my answers are the same as Sarah's. I must be correct. Should have just copied hers.
Here is my guess...
#1-- Ian
#2--Ammon- you can't deny those eyes.
#3--Noah
#4--Claire Bear
Ian
Ammon
Noah
Claire
Looks like I win!
I was all proud of myself cause I thought I figured it out but it looks like lots of people think the same as me. 1-Ian, 2-Ammon, 3-Noah 4- Claire
Post a Comment