Sunday, June 8, 2008

Vegas In Pictures

Last weekend. May 30-June 1. Dave and I went to Las Vegas minus the kids. My little brother Brent married Stephanie in the Las Vegas temple. So we took off along with most of my family and spent the weekend in Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada. Here is a look at our trip in pictures.

The senior most members of our party grandma ruby and grandpa larry.


Both families in front of the Party bus that took us to dinner and a cruise down the strip.


Nikki and Dave looking very much like tourists that is tourists without kids :)


Sister Becca jumping in the pool with her jammies on for $10 from April.


April getting ready to win he $10 back by jumping in with her jammies.


Visiting with my old college roomate Janelle who lives in Vegas (those are her kids not mine remember mine are at home with grandma)


The Las Vegas Temple with a very brown mountain in the background.


My brother Chad and Stephanie's brother opening the temple doors for the "grand exit" (sorry it is sideways.)


The Mr. and Mrs.


me trying to put a flower on grandpa Larry. Dave ended up doing it.


The fam with our new sister in law.


The flowers floating in the pool at the poolside reception


The beautiful cake



The water show at the Bellagio Hotel (No we did not stay here)

So there you have it folks. My sister April has some more pictures that are better quality( not necessarily the camera more the person behind the camera.) Click on the link to look.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!! And you were looking fabulous like always!! A trip with out kids-might have to try that one day soon!!

Tara said...

How fun...I'm so glad you were able to go on a weekend trip without kids and to Vegas...awesome.

Michelle said...

That's great you were able to have a little get-away without the kids. I love the cake. Very cool.

Shelly said...

Looks like you had a FAB time!!! I loved seeing fam pics. I didn't see you Flory's as the "party bus" type. I guess they did that b/c they knew Dave was coming...he he ha ha. YEAH for you. I'm sure you had a blast.
Now that you are all relxed and rested get ready for the next adventure! Disney. Good luck! Hope you have a great time~ I'm sure you will.

Heath'e' said...

Looks like fun! I'm sure it was even more fabulous being kid free! glad you had a good time!