Monday, November 2, 2009

Waiting.

Well here we are it is November, and now we are playing the waiting game. I told myself I wouldn't do this, I would simply wait for nature to take it's course. I would not be counting down the days til this baby comes, but I would be enjoying every last minute of this baby inside me. Who was I kidding. Yes I have been counting down the days. 9 more to go, according to my due date, this could quite possibly turn into more, but I am hoping not. With every little discomfort I think "Is this it?" Not to mention every time I go anywhere I feel like wearing a sign on my tummy that says, "Please do not touch, Yes there really is only one baby in here, and No I was not due yesterday."
However all in all it hasn't been all that bad, while this pregnancy has been a little more difficult that others, you know a little more grouchy a little more uncomfortable. I really have nothing to complain about, I am healthy and baby is healthy. That's what really matters. So in the mean time I have been keeping myself busy with my new sewing hobby, I have made a lot of fun things recently, I call it my own form of nesting, Although I wish I could catch the cleaning nesting bug. So here is what I have been up to lately. Also here is a picture of a very pregnant me, dedicated to my sister April who lives in D.C. and really wanted a picture. Feel free to make comments, I actually think they are funny.


38.5 weeks


stack of burp cloths I made for my sister-in-law



Nursing cover made for sister-in-law and one for myself.

I have also been making other fun things like aprons and other fun things, I have just not taken any pictures of them.

6 comments:

April said...

Yes! Finally! I love it. And you are all belly. Honestly, if I saw you from behind I wouldn't even know. So cute. Let me know when it's happening.

Kate said...

You are so cute pregnant! The ward is going to be so fun with all the new babies coming! :)

Julie Baldwin said...

Very cute tummy. I LOVED!!!!! my nursing cover, can't imagine life without it. Yours looks cute.

Christina said...

I love the pregnant tummy. It looks fake becuase the rest of you is so unbelievably skinny.

Sarah said...

I have to agree with your friend Christina above, yes your tummy looks fake because you have a FLAT BUTT!! You are all belly!!! So when you give birth you will be back to wearing your normal clothes. ARe you even wearing maternity pants!! You are one lucky gal!! YEs, we are all excited for the baby to come! I am excited to hear what you end up naming her. EXCITING.

yvonne said...

You are too cute- I love all the stuff you're making- can I come over and watch and learn? let me know when the day happens!