Sunday, November 8, 2009

Guessing Game!

Just for fun Guess the weight of this baby I am carrying and you will win a prize. Here are the rules, in the comments section type your guess along with your favorite kind of candy. The closest without going over will win the candy of choice, to be sent out or given before Christmas. Good Luck!

26 comments:

The Cartwright Family! said...

ok i am in....i guess 7lbs 15oz.....Jelly Bellies please!!!!!!!!!

The Cartwright Family! said...

214 lbs....a big Crunch bar...
Madeline

The Cartwright Family! said...

52 lbs.....Strawberry ice cream
Ava

Meagan said...

Um...7lbs 6oz. Also a Crunch Bar!

April said...

I really hope Maddie or Ava win...because then you would be famous. But I think she is going to take after her auntie April - 8 lbs. 8 oz. Popcorn please!

Kelli and Dana said...

7lbs 10oz...she's a kitchen so I figure, tiny, right? The Gailans are Twix fans:)

Sarah said...

Oh no, Mama Kitchen gives birth to BIG babies. This girl will weigh in at 8lbs 12oz. And I like Snickers Bars. :) Good luck pushing her out!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Jean Allen said...

8 lbs., 1 oz. Buterfinger. Hmmmm.

Lauren -HCP said...

I guess...9lbs 2oz?? how bout a reeses peanut butter cup:-) good luck this week!!!!!!

Michelle said...

I'll never pass up a chance to eat a free Butterfinger, so my guess is 8 lbs 4 oz. Hope all goes well. :)

Christina said...

If there is one thing I remember, it is looking at tiny you and wondering how you could have that big of a baby. So, I will say 9 lbs 3 oz. I like Symphony bars :).

Cindy said...

8 lbs. 11 oz.
Hershey bar, and you deserve a prize too!

David Kitchen said...

At the risk of being disqualified for having inside information, I guess 9 lb 5 oz (twix)

Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harris said...

someone already guessed that. So we will go 8lbs. 13 oz. (sweetish fish)Good luck Wednesday!

Cindy said...

I am guessing 9 lbs 3 oz. i like butterfngers

Chad

Necia said...

Madeline: 7lbs 7 oz, carmel

Nathan: "more than a zillion," spider gummies (you can tell Halloween wasn't too long ago!)

Necia: 8lbs 8 oz, snickers

We'll be thinking of you!

Unknown said...

I'm gonna guess, 8 lbs 1 0z
I will gladly take a Twix or a Reeses.

Becca (:

Unknown said...

My guess is 7 lb 4 oz and my winning choice is a $100,000 bar so at least I can feel rich while I enjoy the chocolate taste.

Walt

The World of Abbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The World of Abbie said...

8 pounds 13 ounces- Twix bar :) :) good luck!!

Sheralie said...

9 lbs 6 oz. I remember you have big babies! Let me know if you want instructions on a leg massage to put you into labor :)

Susan said...

8 pounds 15 ouces.

Is there any other chocolate but Hersheys? Milk not dark..never dark. My middle daughter was 8 pounds 15, btr

The Cartwright Family! said...

8 lbs 5 oz a homemade cheesecake please or just Almond Joy

Art

Max and Deborah said...

my guess knowing you have big babies...9 lbs 7 oz

Love the Snickers!

Jean Allen said...

Is it too late to change my answer to 9 pounds even?