Well in baby news ( since that is all we think about these days). I have a date. That's right if this baby is not born by Wednesday the 11th I am being induced. so this little girl could be born on 11-11 at 11:11 after all. But I am hoping she comes sooner. Once the housework is done around here, I will be jumping on my treadmill for a long time.
4 comments:
I will hope for sooner but I think being born on Armistice Day, being named Peace as was my daughter, would be next to perfect. Good luck
I am guessing Nov. 11th is your due date?? To be induced and be with out Drugs-YOU CAN DO IT!! Even though I prefere the epidural:) We are all excited to hear how things turn out. Maybe you will have her this weekend:)
I would pay to see you on a treadmill right now. he he he
Yeah! You have an end-date! The 11th would be great- one day after my birthday. Ethan is one day after Dave's birthday. Kinda funny!
Post a Comment