Ruby Grace was born Nov. 11th 2009 at 5:12 pm
weighing in at a whopping 8lbs 15.6 oz (I say 9 because, well it pretty much is 9 lbs)
and 20 in.
Here's the proof.
Mom and baby are recovering nicely, and big brothers and sister are loving on her, and so far, no one has tried to pick up Ruby without asking.
I'll post the labor story later, although it was pretty uneventful. But in the meantime here are some pictures of our newest addition.
a little purple due to some cordage around the neck
mommy and Ruby
daddy and the kids
big sister Claire
Ruby Grace 3 days old
19 comments:
finally!! I have been waiting to see her! she is adorable of course!!! Can't wait till we can see you guys! we are working on getting healthy!
How adorable! she's beautiful!
And I won?! Hooray! So glad i had a daughter who weighed that. I love Hershey's...and you....but someone who guessed was correct, you deserve something, too. I'll think it up!
Congrats. Good looking family.
Precious, but then which one of your children isn't? Congratulations!
Charlene
Hip Hip Horray Baby Ruby made it into the world. I was sooooo darn close to the birth weight!! Oh MAN!! She is a cute little thing. Congrats. Oh and I just had to laugh when I saw your painted red finger nails. Girl-you just always got to look good!! And you named her after grandma Ruby-right?? Excited to hear the birth story-even though you said it was uneventful-I think you should add in some drama:)
I can't wait to meet her. I love her so much already!!
Hooray! Congrats Kitchens, she's adorable.
So sweet! I still don't get how you have such heavy babies. You must be eating right.
She is ADORABLE!
Congratulations. She's adorable.
Congratulations!!!! I can't believe she was so BIG and you're such a SMALL woman!
She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her in person.
congrats!!! such a cutie!!!
Yea! She's adorable. I'm glad it all went well. Congratulations. Looks like you have lots of good helpers to make sure you don't have to do much.
Congratulations! She is so beautiful. Someday I will need tips on how to manage four!
Yeah!!! Ruby has entered the world. What a sweetheart! Congratulations Nikki & Dave.
The two of you make adorable children.
So cuddly! CONGRATS!
I can't believe she's already 4 weeks old (obviously I'm posting a little late but congrats anyway - that is one lucky baby! We love you guys).
I love the feeling of a new sweet spirit just entering the world and your home!
Post a Comment