Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Ammonism. . .

Ammon says the funniest things sometimes maybe it his age maybe it is his personality.
Yesterday was classic. He had been feeling sick and had to stay home from school. After dinner he pulled a bar stool into the family room and climbed on top and said matter of factly "I'm sick can somebody give me a blessing" I guess it was more cute than funny. But we had a good laugh about it.

6 comments:

Millie said...

It is just as amazing as Katie's post. Check her's out, its great. Your little boy knew that the power of the Priesthood is all he needed to get better. His testimony might be greater than ours. Wow!

The World of Abbie said...

Oh my gosh!! That is really cute!!!

And in a weird way funny!

Melanie said...

What a cutie!! Leave it to kids to just cut to the quick of it!

Kate said...

Cute!

Kristina said...

I miss that little guy! Hopefully he's feeling better now.

Susan said...

did he get one?