I got this from my friend Haley's blog. I thought it was a great idea, so I am doing it too. I hope others will want to spread the love around also.
The deal:
The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me. To you! It will be my choice and made especially for you. Just so we're on the same page, here are...
The details:
No guarantees you will feel absolute true love, but possibly happiness, fervor or chocolate.
What I create will be just for you
It will be done sometime this year.
You have no clue what it will be... Who knows? Not you! That's for sure.
The fine print (which is actually the same size, but whatever):
You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. When you get your lovely homemade goods from me, post a picture on your blog so I know my love arrived without a hitch.
Before you type in you name I think that you should know a few things.
#1. Do I care if you actually follow the rules? No...but Karma will.
#2. Do I care if we know each other? No, but you will be subject to my taste!
#3. I love this idea.
7 comments:
I guess I win!
Yes! Ha! I'm on the list!! SO FUN!
Well I guess you can count me in.
Nikkie the bad thing is that no one from the church ever looks at my blog. But I guess I'll post it anyway but no one will join me in this cute project.
Yahoo! I made it! Will it be okay if I post when I get my fabulous homemade something? That way I can kill two birds with one stone. Yes, I love this idea.
So I noticed this post RIghT after you posted ~BUT~ I was afraid of What I was getting myself into. Now that 5 people commented I am safe right? So I am happy to be a bystander. WAIT A SECOND!! Millie just posted 2x OH no!! I guess for better or worse I am your #5!!??!!
Good shot Shelly. Your it #5.
Post a Comment