Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Deep Thoughts from a 2 year old.

Today I was chatting with Claire this morning. We were talking about how she was going to play at a friends house today while I go to the dentist. I asked her if she was excited to go to this boys house. She said "yes'. Then being silly I said "do you think he is cute?" And she said "No, him a boy". I had a good laugh about that, and I plan to bring this up again in a few years when she starts thinking boys are cute.

6 comments:

Christina said...

That picture is so cute. She has grown so much!

Kelli and Dana said...

Actually I think that's going to be Dave's defending argument for the next twenty or so years when she starts making googly eyes at classmates. No, he's a boy. Boys are bad:) (until after the mission). How fast she's growing!

Shelly said...

This too shall pass. Lucky for you she has 3 older brothers the boys will have to go through :)

The World of Abbie said...

haha cute picture!!!

Susan said...

pretty in pink describes this pix.

Boom said...

When did she get all the pink stuff?