Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crazy 8's

I have been tagged twice for this once by Charlene and once by Deb so I guess it is time to share.

8 TV Shows or Movies I watch regularly
1. The Office
2. The Bachelor
3. American Idol
4. Dora the Explorer
5. Channel 8 10'0clock news (Love that Dick Godard)
6. I Love Lucy re-runs
7. Seinfeld re-runs
8. While You Were Sleeping


8 Things that happened yesterday.

1. Got Noah off to school with a little prodding.
2. folded laundry ( note it is not put away yet)
3. Cleaned up a dozen messes
4. Got Ian off to school, after telling him to get his shoes on a dozen times
5. My mom came over to watch Clarie, had a nice visit.
6. Took Ammon to school
7.went to the dentist, had a root canal for a cracked tooth.
8.Had my annual winter meltdown.

8 Favorite places to EAT

1. Brio Tuscan Grill
2. El Rodeo
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Aladins
5. Chick-Fil-A
6. Olive Garden
7. Quaker Steak and Lube
8. Anywhere I don't have to cook

8 things I am looking forward to
1.Spring
2. A trip to NYC for 10th wedding anniversary.
3. catching up on my scrapbooks.
4. Claire being fully potty-trained
5. my Jillian Michael's Dvds coming in the mail
6. Summer Vacation
7. Bedtime
8. A trip to Chi-town

8 Things on my wish list

1. For the snow to melt
2. A Cleaning lady
3. New couches
4. For A certain child of mine to do his homework with out a fuss.
5. To pay off student loans
6. To have a clean house ( #2 would help with this)
7. A tropical vacation
8. A day off!

People I tag.. lucky you..I would love to ready your responses

1. Amy
2. April
3. Mom
4. Abbie
5. Julie
6. Sarah
7. Megan
8. Christina

4 comments:

Sarah said...

You watch the bachelor too! I love this season! I am soooo into it. I have never really been into any of the seasons except this one. So who do you think he will pick. I am guessing Jillian. I think Niomi is ugly-I hope he lets her go. She is not ready to be a mom! Anyway...happy to hear I have a friend who watches these types of shows:)

Nikki said...

Yes I am liking Jillian too. And hope he pics her. And Yes Naomi has to go. We will have to compare notes after the finale. Too bad you didn't live closer and then we could have a Bachelor watching party!

Haley said...

fun stuff!!!

Rachel said...

Let me know how you like the Jilian Michaels work out dvd...I wanted to work out to the commercial for it!