Sunday, February 3, 2008

Little Miss Independant


Well it's official Claire is now the newest member of the Lorain ward Nursery. Today was Claire's first day of nursery. She won't officially be 18 months til the 14th, but our kind Primary president said we could start bringing her in the first Sunday in February so that she can get adjusted. Well apparently she needed no adjustment, she went right in with out looking back. Actually we didn't even take her in. Sis. Labizsak who sits with us each Sunday and is also a nursery worker took her in. Dave peeked in on her a few times ( I was teaching my primary class), and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Also when Dave went to pick her up she did not want to leave. I can't even believe that she is old enough for nursery. I would also like to add that she is the first one of my children that has not put up a fuss going to nursery. ( I hope I haven't spoke to soon) Also this is the first time we have sent a child to nursery with out another one on the way. Congratulations Claire on your first day of nursery!

5 comments:

Amy Franklin said...

Nikki-isn't that a great feeling? You start to feel like a real church member again! Before you know it they'll all be in school and you get a moment to catch your breath! Congratulations!

Sarah said...

What a great day-the last kid goes to nursery. You can once again enjoy chuch:) I am proud of Claire for being such a big girl!

Susan said...

girls are just so much better at adjusting to things without mom. Hooray for your independent girl! But don't you think the nursery needs one of those Purell dispensers that are now in every room/hallway at hospitals? I sure do!

Nikki said...

yes I agree. I am a purell fanatic

Kate said...

They don't use purell in nursery b/c of the stories of kids licking it off their hands and getting drunk. They use wipes instead. I wish I could have been in there when she came in, but I'm happy teaching Noah too. He's such a great kid!