Monday, February 11, 2008

Cold Day

Yes that is what I said cold day, and because it is so cold, like in the single digits this morning, there are thousands of school kids who are extremely happy today. No School. So this morning has been a little more relaxed than others, sleeping in and not having to rush to make to the bus on time. So that is nice.
The other nice thing about today is that my friend Yvonne is cutting the kids' hair today and since Noah is home he can get his cut too. No making extra appointments. I just hope everyone cooperates. Now you see I usually cut my boys' hair but every once in a while I splurge to get them a real cut by someone who knows what they are doing. Especially since a few of my children will not sit still for me, which consequently leaves them with slightly funny looking hair. Hopefully not today hopefully they cooperate!!!
Okay so this post was a little boring oh well. Oh and if anyone is in need of bathing suits for your kids Oldnavy.com is having a sale. most are less than 10. I know you are thinking bathing suits now? Well what better way to warm you up than thinking of the warm days of summer!!!

4 comments:

amy said...

i was hoping for a no school day today, although i have no good reason to. last week when there was no school (because of snow), Jim didn't have work either and that was FABULOUS!!

Susan said...

I hated to go out into the chill today so I stayed in until dinner (which was a treat out sponsored by our financial advisor...Olive Garden...had to go out for that). Managed to get most of the laundry done and the house cleaned after having a houseful for the weekend. I don't think blogs are ever boring...it's supposed to be about what's happening in your life. Keep blogging

Chatty Family said...

Thanks for the swimsuit tip! Love to see haircut pics!

Julie Baldwin said...

NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm telling you, Utah stinks when it comes to "snow days" and such. It could be way below 0 and we still go. It could be a blizzard, we still go. That's it, I'm teaching in some other state.