Monday, November 12, 2007

Dress up!

After having 3 boys who love cars, trucks, playing baseball, basketball, football, you name it, it is nice to finally have a girl. Now I have found that Claire does like to play with the boys' cars and trucks, but on the other hand she also likes to play with dolls. Just the other day we discovered something else she likes to do, and that is to dress up. Claire is only 15 months old, so I thought the dress up stage was a little while off. But Friday I was showing Dave the Halloween costume I had bought for her ( on clearance) for next year, and she came right up and grabbed it out of my hand. Then she wanted me to put it on her. So I did and she was so

4 comments:

The Cartwright Family! said...

I love this costume!!! They had none in my size!! for my girls that is!

April said...

CUTE!!!!

Sarah said...

She looks so pretty!!

Susan said...

i can't wait for the boys to want to play dress up! And that's when the fun begins!