Roll over! Dave and I have made it a point to keep the kids out of our bed. Saturday mornings they can come get in bed with us. Babies are allowed every once in awhile, like when they wake up for the 4th time in the middle of the night and won't stop screaming unless they are sleeping on you. The rule in our house is that if you are just too scared to sleep in your own bed, you may sleep on the floor next to mom and dad's bed. However that does not stop little bodies from trying to sneak their way into my bed. My favorite will be Ian, who will try to crawl in at the bottom of the bed. Yes, One night I was a little frightened to feel something at my feet. Probably about once a week he tries this little stunt, so Dave or I march him back to bed. Unless we are too tired and then Ian lucks out and gets to sleep in our bed. Ahh the joys of parenthood. These stories will make for some funny memories.
Friday, November 2, 2007
4 in the bed and the little one said. . . .
Roll over! Dave and I have made it a point to keep the kids out of our bed. Saturday mornings they can come get in bed with us. Babies are allowed every once in awhile, like when they wake up for the 4th time in the middle of the night and won't stop screaming unless they are sleeping on you. The rule in our house is that if you are just too scared to sleep in your own bed, you may sleep on the floor next to mom and dad's bed. However that does not stop little bodies from trying to sneak their way into my bed. My favorite will be Ian, who will try to crawl in at the bottom of the bed. Yes, One night I was a little frightened to feel something at my feet. Probably about once a week he tries this little stunt, so Dave or I march him back to bed. Unless we are too tired and then Ian lucks out and gets to sleep in our bed. Ahh the joys of parenthood. These stories will make for some funny memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We need some kids to help us get our lazy bums out of bed. Having 1 o'clock church doesn't help. But I guess it's ok to enjoy being lazy while we can. Even if we are lazy one day a week. I look forward to little people trying to jump in bed with us.
we found Brady at the end of our bed one night! sometimes it amazes me what they think up.
That is a really cute picture!!! Remember when we used to all jump in mom and dad's bed on Saturday mornings...that's a good memory to make :)
abby does the same - sneaks up from the bottom.
Post a Comment